Saturday, April 27, 2013

This is why...

I've been MIA!  We're finally having a baby! :)  Due October 25th. 
 
I was sick for about a month and exhausted until about last week.  I've finally hit my second trimester and I'm feeling so much better!  I didn't expect this because I was never sick and super tired while pregnant with Alex, but they say every pregnancies different. :)
 
Alex is so excited to be a big brother.  He's been asking for a baby for three years!   
 
Me at 14 weeks.  I can't believe how fast my stomach popped out this time! 
 
Hopefully we'll find out what we're having in two weeks, at my next ultrasound.  It still might be too early but hopefully not! :)  Now that I'm feeling better I want to start shopping for this little one!

 
 


10 comments:

hotpotato said...

Oh what wonderful news CONGRATULATIONS to you all. I was wondering where you had got too......hope you are feeling better. With my two boys I had no sickness but with my daughter it was as soon as my head came off the pillow for the first 3-4 months, not nice.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo excited for you!! CONGRATS!!!!

Chloe :-) said...

Big congrats! What an exciting time :-) I LOVE that pic of the big brother-to-be!!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Congrats!!!! BTW my birthdate is Oct 27th. ;0)

Cathy said...

Yep the stomach pops out faster and it doesn't go back as easy either. I was just the opposite, #1 was crazy sick all 9 months and #2 just a couple of times. I can't wait to hear what Alex is getting.

Alia said...

Sending love and huge congrats! Xo

Crystal Thomas said...

Congratulations on the new bundle of joy! I was wondering were you went you came back and then left again not that I have been that good on my blog either LOL!!!!

Mel said...

Look at you cutie patootie!! I am SO very HAPPY for all of you!!!

zunaira mehar said...

I will sincerely point out you actually come up with quite a few superb ideas and I will publish a variety of creative ideas to add in soon.



Cardsharing Server

Rachel said...

still blogging?